Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The New IT girl Mila Kunis

Courtesy of W Magazine
Mila Kunis didn't dance much before she took her critically acclaimed role in "Black Swan" and she will probably never dance again, Hollywood's latest "it" girl tells W magazine's March issue. In it, she looks daringly sexy in a Chanel silk tulle organza coat with feather collar and sleeves, and Eres silk bra.

After listening to her tales of woe, we may never dance again either.

"I trained for four months, seven days a week, five hours a day. I had one day off on my birthday. I lost 20 pounds. I tore a ligament. I dislocated my shoulder," Kunis told the mag. "I have two scars on my back. And it was worth every minute. But I will never dance again... I was like, 'well I wear heels; I can do this.' I was wrong: Christian Louboutins are uncomfortable, but I screamed the first time I put on a pointe shoe."

Kunis isn't taking her newfound role as an industry darling for granted. She has weathered tough times in Hollywood, even before she had to kiss Ashton Kutcher all the time on "That 70s Show."

"I was on 'Baywatch' twice. The second time, I played a blind girl who's lost in the forest
next to the beach and needs to be saved," she recalls. "It was absurd: There's a fire, I get saved, and then I go boogie-boarding. I remember thinking, Well, if I'm blind, how am I boogie-boarding? No one ever gave me an answer."
Now that she's made it, there is no turning back. For awhile, Kunis admits to the mag, she tried college, but the commute made her drop out.

"During the show, I had attempted to go to college, but I realized that the traffic in L.A. made it too difficult for me to go to school at 6 a.m. and be back at work at 10 a.m. I asked my parents if it was okay if I dropped out. They said 'okay, you can defer until after your contract with 'That '70s Show' ends,'" Kunis says. "And then it ended. I realized for the first time that I couldn't imagine doing anything else. So I had to make acting a career -- to make smart choices instead of choices made for fun."



http://www.stylelist.com/2011/02/14/mila-kunis-will-never-dance-again/

No comments:

Post a Comment