My sense of personal style has evolved (somewhat) since then, and while I'm actually kind of excited about neon colors being acceptable again, I'm also nervous about how to wear them. I'm pretty sure acid green isn't the most flattering color for me.
- Accessories are also very important, one neon colored piece in your outfit is enough to create the proper atmosphere, don’t spoil it with hoops and bangles.
Choose neutral colored earrings, simple fantasy jewelry or minimal style silver stud earrings; these will match your vivid outfit.
- Neon colored dresses on the other hand are really enchanting if you pair them with cork wedges and a white bag, pink, yellow as well as neon orange dresses are perfect for summer, these will highlight your mood.
- Wearing neon on the lower half of our body is easier because bright colors are not close to your face. Put on neon tights and pair it with a simple classic black dress, wear black shoes and the image is complete. The tights will give a vivid aspect to your outfit.
Well, not only did the Glamour Fashion Blog inform me that neons are back, but they also gave me tips on how to wear them:
- Use black or neutral to balance out the bold hue.
- Keep accessories minimal -- don't match your bangles and hoops to your neon mini.
- Neon on the bottom half is a little less daring because it's not next to your face.
- Opaque black tights always work.