Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Lace & Sheer – Spring/ Summer 2011 Fashion Trend

When I was a child I thought lace was beautiful. When I became a teenager I believed lace was flirty. Now being an adult I think it is both beautiful and flirty, but it is also romantic, feminine and totally chic. All depends on how you wear it. And I feel very happy that lace is a hot fashion trend for Spring/ Summer 2011 season because I want to wear it and be the most attractive girl on this planet!!!



Lace is gorgeous. It looks exceptionally good combined with other fabrics or just on its own. But beware of too much of it, because it will look unflattering. Choose just one item in lace to look great. More than one will turn you into a Barbie girl – the effect you hardly wish to get.

http://www.millionlooks.com/category/trends/outfits-trends/





GET THE SAME LOOK FOR LESS AT PROJECT0811.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment