Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Angelina Jolie Afraid of Ending up Wearing Jeans and T-shirts

Angelina Jolie has confessed to Britain’s OK! Magazine that she doesn’t own even a pair of jeans and prefers not to buy t-shirts either because with so many children to take care of she is afraid of ending up wearing these casual items everywhere she goes. To avoid this the Tourist star invests only in expensive designer clothing to always be able to look stylish.

Angelina Jolie said:
I actually don’t own a pair of jeans. This is an odd confession but I realized when I was into building our family, that if I had jeans and t-shirts in my wardrobe, it’s what I would end up wearing all the time with so many children. So I had to kind of not have them, to force myself to not fall into that every day.”
http://www.millionlooks.com/category/news/

No comments:

Post a Comment