Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pee On Your Phone.

As I am driving this morning I am listening to Y100 the morning show. And to my surprise I hear that researches are trying to make a chip that goes into your smart phone and you pee on it to test for STDs. So I then have to investigate what is going on, so I do. And I find that this is still in the research phase and that millions of dollars is going to this research. It seems that you will pee on a usb stick and plug it into your phone for instant results. So women if you have ever taken a pregnancy test this should be easy for you. Although it seems gross and unsanitary it would be better if you know upfront if your partner has an std. So much for everyone wanting to see your phone. Get ready to start saying " Hey, sorry but can you pee on my phone?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment