Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Looking Fab at 40

A couple of nights ago Demi Moore posted a picture on her twitter account flaunting her ageless beauty to all her followers. Well as they say if you got it flaunt it, however it got me thinking what chance does any normal working gal have to look like her. Trying to stay ahead of all the beauty regimens is time consuming and can sometime leave a dent in your wallet. So I began my quest to get the scoop on preparing my body for the battles ahead. As I began my quest I encounter numerous of options from diamond encrusted facials to leeches to detoxify your blood. Not quite what I was looking for. How else can I accomplish looking fab at 40 like the A-lister the natural way. According to Demi Moore she Moisturizes religiously she says I moisturize, moisturize, moisturize," says Moore. "No matter how late it is, when I get home, I take the time to clean and moisturize my face. I'm a big believer in that if you focus on good skin care, you really won't need a lot of makeup." Besides the obvious daily routine we must follow like drink plenty of water, exercise, and moisturize I want more. So I prepared a list of home made facial remedies to keep the skin staying flawless.



Instant Glow Mask


Ingredients:


1 teaspoon milk powder, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder


How to prepare:


Just mix properly all the ingredients and make a smooth paste


How to use:


Apply evenly throughout covering the face and neck leaving the under eye and eye portion.






Apple Cider Vinegar Facelift


Ingredients:


1:1 Bragg apple cider vinegar and water


How to prepare:


Mix Bragg apple cider vinegar with the same amount of water and put it in a bottle sprayer and put it in the fridge


How to use:


After cleaning your face, dry your face and spray cold apple cider vinegar on your face and let dry before applying day cream. Use this daily.




Revitalizing Face Mask


Ingredients:


One egg yolk at room temperature; 1 teaspoon honey; 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil; 3-4 drops fresh lemon juice; 3-4 drops pure vitamin E (28,000 I.U. from your health food store)


How to prepare:


Mix all the ingredients well.


How to use:


Apply smoothing evenly over clean and dry face and neck. Allow to dry completely. Remove with warm water and gentle cleanser. You may want to moisturize after use.

No comments:

Post a Comment